Church of the Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Holy Cross
Put this on the map!
Before the present church on the site was an old wooden Chapel of the Holy Cross built 1698.god.The present church was built from the 1776th with the biggest help from the parishioners and other donors.
0 people like this
how it works?
About the project